About Dry Kidz
Dry Kidz was established in 1998 by Terri Poulton, a qualified and experienced Continence & Urology Nurse to assist families overcome problems with children's continence.
Dry Kidz is her children’s practice, and Terri is the sole practitioner, so you can be assured that your child is always seen by a qualified health professional.
Help is available for:
- Day time incontinence (day wetting)
- Toilet training problems
Dry Kidz offers:
- Confidential, individual assessment of your child’s problem
- Individualised management combining a number of treatment options (if appropriate) to best suit your child’s situation
- Guidance and support to both you and your child
- Encouragement of your child through the use of motivational programs and positive reward
- Liaison with your health care professional if appropriate
Terri Poulton is a Registered Nurse with post graduate qualifications in Continence and Urology Nursing. She has been helping families overcome children’s continence issues for more than 20 years. She works as a continence and urology nurse seeing both adults (men & women) and children in clinic and hospital environments.